Saturday 5 October 2024

Authism - oversharing (poem)

Hello 

I wrote a poem about oversharing in the summer which I've shared on Facebook and Instagram as well as reading on TikTok. Now I'm posting here.

I think I now overshare - not only because this is the way we all do it these days on social media - but also to make up for the fact that I used to undershare or not share at all as a young thing. So I'm probably over-compensating, since I've found my voice!

How about you? Do let me know in the comments below if this resonates at all. I always love to hear from others.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Authism - discussing learning harmony parts with Audhd

Today I wanted to take a break from talking about autism and writing and instead talk about autism/adhd and music, specifically to learning ...